Alternative splicing visualization tool...
Publication: BMC plant
biology 2008 - Cross-Species EST Alignments Reveal
Novel and Conserved Alternative Splicing Events in
ASIP updated @ 6/30/2007;
Legumes come to ASIP, thanks to the Medicago Genome Sequencing Project.
- Medicago and Lotus data identified from same-species and cross-species EST/cDNAs.
- New Arabidopsis and rice data set.
- Common alignments from GeneSeqer and GMAP programs.
- Easy comparison between different versions of databases.
- Highlighted AS events in GeneSeqer text alignment.
- Enter database - Browse the
alternative splicing events in Arabidopsis and
rice. Data from other species will come soon.
- Tools - Search against intron, exon
and junction sequences in Arabidopsis and rice.
- Methods - Brief description of pipeline.
- Download - Access all raw
data, including Genome sequences, EST/cDNA sequences,
Raw alignment, and MySQL database.
PNAS 2006 - Genome-wide comparative analysis of alternative transcripts in plants.
BMC plant biology
2008 -Cross-Species EST Alignments Reveal Novel and Conserved Alternative Splicing Events in Legumes
- Conference Talk - ISMB2005 - Session: Gene Regulation and MicroRNA
Loading Help Page...Thanks for your patience!
Loading Video...Thanks for your patience!
Loading Image...Thanks for your patience!